This new course is designed to assist communications personnel and senior managers in developing an effective Communications/Media Strategy.
Following feedback from our clients and workshop participants, we have developed this course to explain what a Communications/Media Strategy is, why you need one, the risks in not having one and how to write it.
The course was designed by award winning journalists and corporate communications specialists and is delivered by our highly skilled Executive Trainers.
This course will assist you in:
- Clearly identifying your objectives and strategically aligning them with your corporate plan.
- Profiling your target audiences, including stakeholders and the media.
- Developing key messages appropriate to your strategy and corporate objectives.
- Learning the appropriate channels of communication to reach those audiences and preparing succinct and successful communication material. (Have you considered new mediums such as Facebook, You Tube and blogs to communicate your message?)
- Ensuring that your Communications/Media Strategy is cost effective and conducted within organisational, budgetary constraints.
- Setting performance indicators so that you can evaluate the success of your strategy and report back to your manager and justify that all-important pay rise!
This practical full day course is conducted in convenient locations in Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Sydney.
For scheduled training click on the short course calendar.